Non-BIPP University Think Tank Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Non-BIPP University Think Tank Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research|
|Has title||Non-BIPP University Think Tank Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research|
|Has owner||Albert Nabiullin|
|Has start date|
|Has deadline date|
|Has project status||Tabled|
|Has sponsor||McNair Center|
|Has project output||Content|
|Copyright © 2019 edegan.com. All Rights Reserved.|
The 2014 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report ranks the top 45 university-affiliated think tanks:
- Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs - Harvard University (United States)
- Science, Technology, and Public Policy - Wide range of technology related research, focusing more on internet and energy.
- Science, Technology, and Globalization - Focuses on agricultural innovation in Africa and green growth (economies growing at environmentally sustainable levels).
- Energy Technology Innovation Policy - New technology regarding energy extraction and consumption. Directed focus on China; also discussions of California, nuclear energy.
- IDEAS/Public Policy Group - London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) (United Kingdom)
- Center for International Development (CID), Harvard University (United States)
- Hoover Institution, Stanford University (United States)
- Earth Institute, Columbia University (United States)
- Center for International Security and Cooperation (CISAC), Stanford University (United States)
- Centre for Defence Studies (CDS), King’s College London (United Kingdom)
- BRICS Policy Center, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio) (Brazil)
- James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy, Rice University (United States)
- Institute of International and Strategic Studies (IISS), Peking University, FKA Center for International and Strategic Studies (China)
- Institute of Development Studies (IDS), University of Sussex (United Kingdom)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) (Russia)
- Carnegie – Tsinghua Center for Global Policy (China)
- University of International Relations (UIR) (China)
- Center for International Studies and Research (CERI), Sciences Po (France)
- Brookings-Tsinghua Center for Public Policy (BTC), Tsinghua University (China)
- SAIS Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University (United States)
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs (WCFIA), Harvard University (United States)
- Mercatus Center, George Mason University (GMU) (United States)
- Center for Development Research (ZEF), University of Bonn (Germany)
- East Asian Institute (EAI), National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies (FSI), Stanford University (United States)
- Center for Policy Studies (CPS), Central European University (CEU) (Hungary)
- Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), Oxford University (United Kingdom)
- Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO) (Costa Rica)
- Strategic and Defence Studies Centre (SDSC), Australian National University (ANU) (Australia)
- Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS), National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Center for Security Studies (CSS), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich (Switzerland)
- Council on Foreign Relations and Defense (SVOP), National Research University (Russia)
- Centre for International Security Studies (CISS), University of Sydney (Australia)
- Institute of Defence and Strategic Studies (IDSS), S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Weatherhead East Asian Institute (WEAI), Columbia University (United States)
- Fiscal Governance Centre, Hertie School of Governance (Germany)
- Edwin O. Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies, Johns Hopkins University (United States)
- Centre for Strategic Studies (CSS), Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
- Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education, Economics Institute (CERGE-EI) (Czech Republic)
- Human Security Report Project (HSRP), Simon Fraser University (Canada)
- European Research Centre on Migration and Ethnic Relations (ERCOMER), Utrecht University (Netherlands)
- Centre for Security, Economics and Technology (C SET), University of St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Economic Policy Research Center (EPRC), Makerere University (Uganda)
- Center for Political Analysis, Makerere University (Uganda)
- Globalisation and Development Centre (GDC), Bond University (Australia)
- Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies, Renmin University of China (RDCY) (China)
- Liu Institute for Global Issues, University of British Columbia (UBC) (Canada)
- Arab Studies Center, Al Mustansiriyah University (Iraq)
Unranked University Affiliated Think Tanks and Centers:
- Center for Global Innovation - University of Southern California (United States)
- Index Innovative Firms - Created an index on innovation that would publish top 20 firms each year. Research said to be available from the Center, but no link exists to see the index, its data and methodologies, etc. Last year of research appears to be 2010.
- Gerard J. Tellis, the Director of the Center, authors almost all of the publications from the center. He focuses more on innovation side of the research sphere, with emphasis in advertisements and product exposure.
- Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies - University of Southern California (United States)
- Research focuses more on entrepreneurship side of the research sphere, complementing USC's Center for Global Innovation. There is some collaboration between Tellis and researchers at Lloyd Greif Center, but only 4 of 27 publications listed on Lloyd Greif Center website show Tellis as co-author.
- Center's research topics includes Chinese innovation, I/O influence on start-ups, and risks in venture capital.
- Lloyd Greif Center also houses a teaching aspect of their operations, with both undergraduate and masters programs.
- Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Hosts lectures, conferences, and sponsors research projects on entrepreneurship in developing countries.