|Project||Guide to Small Business in Houston|
|Copyright © 2016 McNair Center. All Rights Reserved.|
Startup Grind is the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting 400,000 founders in over 200 cities. We nurture startup ecosystems in 85 countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Entrepreneurs. The cornerstone of our global community are monthly events featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors who share lessons learned on the road to building great companies. Founded in Silicon Valley, Startup Grind has now hosted 2,000 fireside chats since its founding in 2010. To date, Startup Grind has helped millions of entrepreneurs find mentorship, connect to partners and hires, pursue funding, and reach new users.
Startup Grind Houston hosts monthly fireside chat with successful entrepreneurs, innovators, educators, and investors from all sectors. The website can be checked for details on upcoming events.
The yearly pass to all fireside chat events costs $200. Tickets to individual events will vary in pricing, depending on the date of purchase relative to the event, as well as the type of ticket sought. Ticket pricing is listed below.
- Yearly Pass: $200.00
- Entrepreneur Partner (The first five are qualified to be featured attendees for the event): $100.00
- Grinder (Available until 12:00pm CT day of the event, after that "at door pricing"): $35.00
- At Door Ticket (Available at 12:01pm CT day of the event): $45.00
- Early Bird Discount: $20.00
- Event sponsor (Includes logo on the website and short presentation to the audience): $250.00