Small Business Offices in the United States
|Topic Area Name||Small Business|
|Team Members||Dylan Dickens|
|Primary Billing||Dr. Edward Egan|
|Keywords||Small Business, Entrepreneurship|
|Copyright © 2016 edegan.com. All Rights Reserved.|
The McNair Center's topic area on Small Business is the concerted effort to inform the public on the details of small business, the best practices for maintaining and or growing one, and how government regulatory and supporting bodies effect them. Particular interest is granted to educational blog posts and wiki pages to spread information, and investigative research concerning the Small Business Administration.
Work in Progress
- A Portal on resources for small business owners.
- Dylan Dickens' Blog Post on the loaning practices of the Houston SBA office.
- An Academic Paper detailing the effects of the Affordable Care Act on small businesses
- The Small Business Research represents the current educational wiki page concerning small business.
- Small Business Data A page compiling data on Small Businesses.
- A Blog post concerning best practices for Small Business on the McNair Blog.
- An investigative report taking a look at the financial activities of the Small Business Administration.
- A Blog Post describing the governmental and societal factors that are causing small businesses to fail
- An Academic Paper detailing the effects on small businesses directly caused by specific government-issued regulations