Using Matlab on the RDP
- Either run as admin or:
1) Open the start menu and search for MATLAB
2) If you plan on using MATLAB frequently, right click on the icon and select "Pin to Taskbar"
3) Open the MATLAB program
4) In the top left corner, click "New Script"
5) Begin your script by typing:
function yourfilename end
Replacing "yourfilename" with the name that you plan on saving this script as.
6) In the top left corner, click save and then save your file wherever you want it.
7) If you want to check that you've done everything properly, add the line x = 1 before the end statement in your function.
8) Press Run (top center of window with the green play button) and ensure that
>>name of your script x = 1
prints in the command window at the bottom of the program.
9) Write your script! MATLAB is very thoroughly documented at: https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/