Job Market 2012-2013
I will be seeking tenure-track positions at business schools in the US, UK, Canada, and Europe, in the 2012-2013 academic job market.
- Academy of Management
- American Economics Association
I am yet to announce the topic of my job-market paper. Some of my other papers include:
- Brander Egan (2007) - The Role of VCs in Acquisitions
- Egan (2011) - The Economics of Patent Citations
My Doctoral Committee is composed of:
- Chair: Prof. Michael Katz, Sarin Chair in Strategy and Leadership, Chair of the Economic Analysis and Policy Group, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
- Co-Chair: Prof. Toby Stuart, Charles Edward Wilson Professor of Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Management unit, Harvard Business School, Harvard University.
- Field Advisor (Finance): Prof. Christine Parlour, Associate Professor, Finance Group, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
- Outside Advisor (Economics, Law, and Public Policy): Prof. Suzanne Scotchmer, Department of Economics, Boalt School of Law, Goldman School of Public Policy, UC Berkeley.