Category:Small Business, Committee
Committee on Small Business
The House Select Committee on Small Business is a permanent standing committee of the United States House of Representatives since January 5, 1975.
The committee was first created by the U.S. House of Representatives to respond to a growing number of small business activists and organizations advocating for more protections and better government policies for the country's small businesses. After being made a permanent standing committee, it was granted certain areas of legislative jurisdiction and oversight functions, increasing its scope and influence.
Pages in category "Small Business, Committee"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- 115-HR1597 The Commercial Market Representatives Clarification Act of 2017
- 115-HR1640 Unifying Small Business Terminology Act
- 115-HR1641 Defining Business Opportunity Specialists
- 115-HR1680 Women’s Business Centers Improvement Act of 2017
- 115-HR1693 Improving Reporting on Small Business Goals
- 115-HR1700 SCORE for Small Business Act of 2017
- 115-HR1702 Small Business Development Centers Improvement Act of 2017
- 115-HR1773 Clarity for America’s Small Contractors Act of 2017
- 115-HR1774 Developing the Next Generation of Small Businesses Act of 2017