Documentation on the process and eventual designs for the new patent database.
TODO on 3/21/2017 and 3/23/2017
* Add pages on other projects to Redesigning Patent Database (this wikipage) under Related Projects
* Determine what tables in database need to always be there (patents, inventors, etc.) and which tables were added for separate projects
* Start documentation for the "core" tables of the databases that should not be deleted.
* Make ER Diagram for "core" tables in database
* Start documentation for how one should go about changing/altering the "core" tables
* Start documentation for how new tables should be added to database
* Determine if any current tables in the database "patent" that I do not have currently listed as "core" tables should be added as core tables by determining which project(s) they're related to:
** For example, I know what I should include lexjudge in the new schema, but now they are several other "lex-" tables. Do these needs to be considered "core" tables?