Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Has title||Patstats Documentation|
|Has start date|
|Has deadline date|
|Has project status||Complete|
|Has sponsor||McNair Center|
|Has project output||Content|
|Copyright © 2019 edegan.com. All Rights Reserved.|
- Created by the University of Houston Law Center.
- Documents case decisions from 2000 to 2013 in both district and federal circuit courts.
- Focuses on 40 major issues in patent litigation. The issues are categorized as follows:
- Validity Decisions
- Enforceability Decisions
- Procedural Defenses
- Infringement Decisions
- Damages Calculations
- Special Factors
- Cumulative patent case list covers only cases from 2005-2013.
- Cumulative patent case list has 3315 entries.
- Data can be found under Projects > McNair > Little Guy > Patstats.
- For further information, contact Karthika Perumal J.D.
Karthika Perumal Intellectual Property Attorney at Dentons US LLP Houston, Texas Area Biotechnology
Cumulative Case List
Teva Pharms. USA, Inc. v. Sandoz Inc., No. 09 Civ. 10112, 10 Civ. 7246, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 99121 (S.D.N.Y. July 16, 2013).
- Plaintiff and Defendant
- District or specifies Federal Circuit
- Filing Date
- LEXISNEXIS code
- civil action code (as shown in Lex Machina)
Case Decisions per Year
Using the index system in the cumulative case list, cases that involve each major issue are listed as well as whether the decision was in favor of the plantiff or defendant.
- Plaintiff and Defendant, labeled
- Date of filing in 2013
- Damage Amount
- District state and court