IDS270 (Fall 2010)
- This page is in the BPP category
The OEW (Oliver "Nobel Prize Winner" Williamson) Seminar is the primary BPP seminar where guest speakers, and some job market candidates, present their research.
To Sign up for speaker meetings, please use the OEW Signup Sheet.
OEW Presentation List
- September 2 - James Andreoni (UCSD) "Diverging Opinions"
- September 9 - NO MEETING (Rosh Hashannah) NO MEETING
- September 16 - Dylan Minor (Berkeley-Haas) "Corporate Social Responsibility as Reputation Insurance: Theory & Evidence"
- September 23 - Justin Tumlinson (Berkeley-Haas) "Adverse Selection in Team Formation Under Discrimination"
- September 30 - Bryan Hong (Berkeley-Haas) The Cost of a New Boss: Specific Relationships, Role Definition, and Firm Performance
- October 7 - Andrea Prat (LSE) TBA
- October 14 - James Roberts (Duke) Mechanism Choice and Selection in Auctions
- October 21 - Sharon Poczter (Berkeley-Haas) TBA
- October 28 - Kate Ho (Columbia) Physician Responses to Financial Incentives: Evidence from Hospital Discharge Records
- November 4 - Volker Nocke (Oxford) Merger Policy With Merger Choice
- November 11 - NO MEETING (Veterans Day) NO MEETING
- November 18 - Francesco Trebbi (U. British Columbia) TBA
- November 25 - NO MEETING (Thanksgiving) NO MEETING
- December 2 - Stefano DellaVigna (Berkeley Econ.) TBA
- December 9 - Ignacio Esponda (NYU Stern) TBA
By tradition wine, beer, soft beverages and cheese and crackers are provided by the second years. Compensation for items purchased for the OEW seminar was through Pat Murphy in the IMIO office last year (2009/2010).