Acemoglu and Pischke (1998)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What is the author's hypothesis?
- How does the author test the hypothesis?
- How does the author rule out alternative hypotheses?
- How might these tests be run if one had quantitative evidence?
- What problems might arise in this quantitative analysis?
|Has bibtex key|
|Has article title|
|Has author||Acemoglu and Pischke|
|© edegan.com, 2016|
- What's the author's hypothesis?
- How it is tested?
- What do the tests achieve?
- How could the tests be improved?
- What are the tests' strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you think of any alternative empirical tests?